The Social Security Administration recently relocated their Portland, Oregon Office of Hearing Operations to the Lloyd Center Tower at 825 NE Multnomah St. in the Lloyd District.
If you were recently scheduled for a Social Security Disability or Supplemental Security Income hearing before an Administrative Law Judge in Portland, Oregon, here are a few important things to know:
- There is a drop-off zone just in front of the “Lloyd Center Tower” main entrance on Multnomah. Getting dropped off right in front of the hearing office is a very good idea.
- The nearest surface parking is in the Lloyd Center Tower surface lot, with access off of 7th Avenue.
- If you are taking MAX, the closest stop is on the Red or Blue line at NE 7th, approximately 3/10ths of a mile from the hearing office. We recommend you walk north through the center of the block, rather than along 7th or 8th Avenues, as this will save you about a tenth of a mile.
- When you enter the lobby from Multnomah, you will need to head to the right away from the coffee cart toward the elevator bank.
- At the elevator bank, select floor 4 outside the elevator, and the interactive screen will tell you which elevator to get into.